Kamis, 21 Mei 2009

David vs Goliath..

Dear,..
Here we re...the rummors,that we can prejudice ,..its a continueing of the "hard review' from head Office, by IGJ and JJU..
My BM must be switch to Branch Pangkalan Bun, Midle of Kalimantan.( Borneo)
wow,..whatta rumors..???
More informers,..say My BM empeeched away,..he..he switched away to a small and so far branch...bcause He always just command,..have no concept,...and can "protect" the subordinate...!!..even He always srtrive me...in a hard review...!!!
the out of role from BM...!!
....
this decisssion taken in a situation of high profitability from my branch..!!
a collection bassed bussiness..
and me,..a collection sec head in this branch.!
...
Bye, Mr Baringin..
see u ( in a maturity...)

1 komentar:

  1. correction from me,..
    upss so sorry..not samson,.i mean..
    David,..i mean..ha..ha..ha
    samson is a local hero from betawi ,..jkarta..who have a amazing power on his long hair....ha..ha

    BalasHapus